Classic Drink Station (50 Guests)
Food and drink stations have become really popular these past few years as couples treat their guests to some of their favourite things post-ceremony! Your guests will appreciate the thirst-quenching beverages, especially on a hot day!
Attention to detail is important for every aspect of your wedding, and the way you offer drinks to your guests is no exception. Self-serve drink stations offering juices and infused waters from glass dispensers are sophisticated and allow your guests to help themselves to whatever and as much as they want.
- Package is for 50 guests. Additional guests are charged at $2.00 per person (see "Optional Upgrades").
- All displayed on our white or brown trestle table
- 3 large glass dispensers with 2 varieties of fruit juices and a 1 dispenser of Coca Cola.
- 1 glass dispenser of plain Spring Water and 1 glass dispenser of fruit infused Spring Water.
- 10kg of ice bags + an ice bucket with ice scoop.
- Dispensers will have freshly sliced seasonal fruits and mint leaves through them.
- 100 plastic tumblers displayed on a beautiful wooden 2-3 tier A-stand tray/crates.
- Table styling including table decor such as wooden crates, fresh fruits in crates, fresh greenery and wooden signage.
- Up to 2 hours - commences 30 minutes before ceremony start time until 30 minutes after the ceremony.
- Additional Delivery, Setup, Cleaning, Pack-down and Collection charges apply if hiring on its own without a wedding ceremony package.
- Additional guests are an extra $2.00 per person.
- 20L Galvanise metal tubs on stand with extra ice: $40.00
- Optional 2 x large white market umbrellas: $100.00
- Upgrade to 100 deluxe disposoble champagne chutes or wine glasses for $50.00 per 100 cups.
- A beverage staff for $120.00 per hour to serve non-alcoholic drinks to your guests.
- An RSA accredited beverage staff $200.00 per hour to serve alcoholic drinks to your guests.